Nourished Personal Case Study: 27
*All users' profile are remained discreet and non-disclosure. For the purpose of education and learning, the company is releasing real life case study and the designing process of Nourished Personal.
More information of Nourished Personal service can be available on: https://www.nourished.asia/pages/nourished-personalization
I would like a perfect blend to address my concerns as follow:
1. I have very bad premenstrual symptoms - bloating, mood swing, and menstrual symptoms as well ( nausea, diarrhoea, abdominal pain). And also I am planning to try to conceive in few months time, maybe early or mid next year, so something to address my menstrual issues as well as prepare my body for pregnancy.
2. I intend to lose little bit of weight, especially at the belly region. And I have very bad cravings so I have difficulty to stop eating or overeating sometimes. I am a stress eater and I work as a doctor so you can imagine my stress level, hence why sometimes I eat even when I don't feel hungry. I do workout whenever I can, usually 3 times a week, which I just recently started, and each time around 10 minutes only, so was hoping something that could help me with this.
3. I just recently accepted for further studies, so I have to work and study at the same time, so I need something to boost my memory and enhance brain performance as well.
Screening & Designing
Dietary Restriction / Allergies: Vegetarian
Pregnant / Breastfeeding: Trying To Conceive
Other Medical Comorbidities: NA
Medication / Supplements Taking Concurrently: Folic Acid, Vitamin C.
For PMS & Preparation To Conceive
Ingredient Choice: Ginger Extract, Turmeric Extract, Dates Extract, Bird Nest Extract
- Rich in antioxidants
- Sialic acid proven in studies great for overall women wellbeing and better skin complexion
- Traditionally used for women reproductive function & vitality
- Superfood with great nutritional profile and antioxidant to better
nourish women wellbeing
- Reduces inflammation with activity that helps with premenstrual symptoms and regulating menstruation cycle.
For Weight Loss & Management
Ingredient Choice: Psyllium Husk, Green Tea Extract, Digestive Enzyme
- Raise systemic metabolic rate
- Increase fat burning potential and total calories burn per day
- Proven research studies work for weight loss with complementary effect to show positive weight losing data
- Break up macromolecules to smaller energy units and improve nutrients absorption
- High soluble fiber for regular passing motion and detoxification
For Brain Performance & Memory
Ingredient Choice: L-Carnitine
- Brain superfood
- Supports normal brain activity, improves attention span and mental performance.
Total Ingredients Suggested: 8